Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Not an extremist

If you see my previous posts, I include other products other than Norwex in my blog. I am not an extremist. I believe in Microfiber cloths, that's why I become a Norwex's consultant. I also support their mission statement of reducing chemicals use. But, my main reason in becoming Norwex consultant is to help others in creating safe havens- by whatever means. If for some reason Norwex's products are too expensive, I give other options.

In my opinion, Norwex is more expensive than other "probably similar" products out there. The biggest reason is because of ME (or the consultants) and also the warranty.
I view it as shopping in Nordstrom vs Macys. Both has clothes and whatever they sell - candles, bed sheet...etc. But the biggest difference is the service. As Norwex consultant, you can reach out to me with any products/ cleaning questions you have and I will try my best to answer. I will also be your mediator with the company in regards to warranty.

Norwex's enzyme products are great for environment and has much less harmful chemicals than the leading cleaning products out there. For me, I would check on EWG.org to see the safest products for my home. So, by trusting Norwex, it is also reducing my time researching and comparing on Ewg.org. I believe in the company after experiencing them.
Norwex's products are not listed in ewg.org due to proprietary formula for the ingredients- I heard that Norwex will be releasing their products information soon (*i am crossing my fingers on this*)

Anyway, another thing that I want to bring up in this post is regarding Dr. Annie's experiments. If you haven't checked her out, you should! https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Annies-Experiments-910076009016890/timeline/
She tested Norwex and basicly her experiments conclude that the silver in Norwex' cloths do not kill the bacteria. Some Norwex consultants misled people by saying that the silver "cleans/purify" Norwex's cloths, while actually what Norwex claims is that The microsilver in Norwex's cloth is solely designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the product. So, basicly, Norwex's cloths will not stink as fast as your other cloths.
Some Norwex consultants would also say, "Dr. Annie did not do it correctly, etc etc," But, in my opinion, she proves that Norwex' cloths need good rinse/ deep clean after cleaning. I personally would not wipe raw chicken on the counter top then wipe my kid's high chair table with it!
Dr. Annie also proves that bacterias are everywhere and very resilient.
We need to do what we can to kill bacteria (good vs bad bacteria arguments in another blog sometimes in the future...)
Norwex helps cleaning the surface WELL. Let's leave it to that. Norwex's cloths are the best out there with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet for more effective cleaning power.

With all of the above, I am not a Norwex extremist. If you find other comparable safe products and using it, please do. I am just an advocate for "please take a look at what you are using at home and commit yourself to creating safe haven for your family"
If you think that you need help in doing so, feel free to reach out to me. I value your trust in my time and commitment to create safe havens.

No comments:

Post a Comment