Sunday, September 27, 2015

The Trigger

I have not been a "green" or "organic" person until I have Tiara.
Tiara, this 7lbs baby that was born in June 2014, changes my perspectives of eating, cleaning, and home. For the first time, I care about safety, I care about environment, and I think about legacy.

I want to create a safe haven for Tiara.

This blog is my motherhood journey and personal journey to create a safe haven.

For me, creating a safe haven is beyond just sheltering Tiara from harmful chemicals through food, personal care products or cleaning products, but also making sure that there is income to meet her needs, planning on emergency situation (like the recent Seattle earthquake/tsunami news), and most of all, providing a home that is full of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment