Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Are you using Dryer Sheets and Laundry Softeners?

Think Twice and Ditch them!

https://branchbasics.com/blog/2015/01/12-toxic-chemicals-in-dryer-sheets-fabric-softeners/

When we stopped using the dryer sheets, my husband said that our clothes are very static-y. So I research on the remedy! There are couple options via Norwex: The dryer balls or the wool (fluff and tumble) balls. We use the rubber ones and as I miss my clothes smelling lovely, I added lavender oils in a small towel and throw it in dryer to make my clothes smell nice. Oils can be added directly to the wool balls as well.





I am all into creating SAFE HAVEN, not just selling Norwex. So, whatever it takes for you to ditch your laundry softeners and dryer sheets. Let me know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment