Sunday, September 27, 2015

My introduction to Norwex

It all started when I was searching for an alternative to Clorox from cleaning. Due to Tiara's ezcema, she needs to bath for 10-15 minutes everyday. After a while, I want to clean her bathtub. But, I do not know what to clean it with- the only stuff I have and I can think of is Clorox. This is what I have: http://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners/1872-CloroxCommercialSolutionsCloroxDisinfectantBathroomCleaner
So many of harmful chemicals.

Tiara often drinks her bath water, I cannot bare the thoughts of Tiara inhaling, tasting, or touching the residue of the bad chemicals. So, I am in search for better solution.
I joined an Ava Anderson Facebook Party and decided to purchase their All purpose Cleaner. I personally did not think it was efficient. (I think AA has great personal care products-their deep conditioner is awesome)
My search for Bathtub cleaner continues.

I joined an awesome Christian Mommas group on Facebook and learnt that few of the moms use Norwex to clean. I wanted to learn more about Norwex. So I contacted my resourceful friend, Nova, to see if she has heard of Norwex and know anyone that is a consultant.
As resourceful as she is, she hooked me up to Kari, who she met at church while back.

Long story short, I hosted a Norwex party at my home. Kari presented the awesomeness of Norwex cloths and I was sold.
The party becomes my launch party as a consultant.

Norwex really helps me with reducing the harmful chemicals in cleaning and being able to clean in less time!

If you want to learn with me: what is Norwex?
https://www.facebook.com/Norwex/videos/955036961206288/

No comments:

Post a Comment