Sunday, September 27, 2015

Norwex Journey

Personally, I have never thought that I will be joining a direct sales/MLM program....
I am not a sales person. I do not want to lose friends from being too sales-y or I just plainly feel awkward.

However, I give Norwex a try. Why? Well, why not?
I truly love the microfiber cloths. I could have just bought Norwex and so be it. But, after learning more about Norwex, I really want to help my other fellow moms in cleaning with less time and less harmful chemicals.

I am not used to cleaning my home. I do the minimum to keep my house presentable. Usually my mom will come yearly to help me "deep" clean the house. But since I can no longer rely on my mom, I have to find ways to clean my home myself.

I become a Norwex Consultant so that I can learn to clean. Cleaning effectively and efficiently without harmful chemicals. Norwex Consultants group on Facebook offers me great tips and support on cleaning.
Also as I joined Norwex, I feel that the company is generous with its consultants. We received many incentives gifts once we signed up and hit certain sales goals.

I just had my first downline recruit last month, Henny. I went to her home and demo-ed Norwex products. She was sold.

I love how Norwex products sell themselves and I get to help creating safe havens.
One house at a time.

With this blog, I will continue to give my honest opinion on Norwex products that I tried- which one has been great and which one has not. Also, I will cover other options of cleaning and personal care products.


No comments:

Post a Comment