Sunday, September 27, 2015

Wet Wipes overflow the earth...

One of the reason why I switch to Norwex is WET WIPES ( and paper towel). I noticed that being overly protective to Tiara, I wipes her hands and her surrounding so often with wet wipes or paper towel. I can go through a roll of paper towel in just 3-4 days. I imagine of the WALL- E movie where Wall-E has to clean up all our trash!
Since I learn about Norwex, I have been using the body cloth to wipe Tiara's hands and enviro cloth for everything else. I am able to successfully significantly reduce my usage of paper towel and wet wipes. I also use baby body cloth and travel enviro for travelling.

Check this out for why you should avoid buying wet wipes (or overusing them!)
http://www.treehugger.com/health/why-you-should-avoid-buying-wet-wipes.html



No comments:

Post a Comment