Saturday, October 3, 2015

New website I LOVE!

Not a new website...just new to me.

Came across this website:
http://ecofriendlymamausa.com/product-reviews/greenwashers/

and I LOVE IT. It is full of  helpful information for me.

Yes, she viewed Norwex as one of the greenwashers..........and sadly, I have to admit that I agree with Eco Friendly Mama USA.

I LOVE Norwex's cloths, but not so much in their other products.
I demand more transparency on the ingredients.

Anyway, if you want to buy skin care products for your baby, look at her approved list :)

http://ecofriendlymamausa.com/product-reviews/safe-products/


Updated: 10/6/2015

I just received Poofy Organics catalog from Eco Friendly Mama USA! The catalog is like no other catalogs, The ingredients for each items are listed, also whether they are each USDA Organics certified or not! This is a biggie!
You can only trust a company as transparent as Poofy Organics for your babies' and your family need.


No comments:

Post a Comment