Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Current Poofy Organics Fave Product: Orange Lavender Herbal Shampoo Bar

I started using orange lavender shampoo bar when I had to travel to Asia last month.
Thinking of TSA-friendly skin care, I load up my luggage with Poofy Organics orange lavender shampoo bar and lotion stick.
It takes a while to get used to using the shampoo bar as they lather differently from liquid shampoo.
At first, I feel that I over-rubbing it into my hair and I am not rinsing it well enough. But, after using the shampoo bar for a month, i am in love!

I love the convenience of using just a bar for my whole body.
I love that the shampoo bar actually leave my hair in perfect state (I wash my hair everyday and I used to feel that liquid shampoo is drying my hair and conditioner leaves my hair oilier than I expected- So I used to use just deep conditioner just every few days) Now with the shampoo bar, my hair feels much healthier and easier to style. I had couple people commented on how nice my new hair looks :)
I love that the shampoo bar is relatively cheap and last a while.
Last but not least, i love the smell of the orange lavender!

The top question people asked me about the shampoo bar:
How do you use it?It is simple. Just get your hair wet, take the bar and rub it  over your scalp and down your hair. Then put the bar away and massage your scalp and hair to work it into a wonderful lather. Lastly, make sure you have a very good  and clean rinse. Voila!

My tips, do not forget to use Soap Lift to make your bar soap last longer.

Ready to give it a try? You can purchase my favorite here

Poofy Organics Orange Lavender Herbal Shampoo Bar

Ingredients: saponified organic oils of palm, coconut, sunflower, castor & olive, rhassoul clay, bentonite clay, organic essential oils of orange & lavender

No comments:

Post a Comment