Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Ava Anderson Essential Oils NOT organic- in violation with USDA

I am all for companies that strive to provide safe havens away from harmful chemicals. However, I dislike companies that is not truthful. Marketing products as something that it is not, is considerably a fraud! I am very disappointed with this news and saddened.
I still can not wrap it in my mind why million dollars company like Ava Anderson is not providing us with USDA Organics products.
I am all for the USDA Organic certification and the seal. I have posted information about how rigorous the process of obtaining the USDA Organic seal here: http://creatingsafehaven.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-important-is-usda-certified.html


And this is another GREEN and SAFE company that speaks about USDA Organic Certification well: http://bubbleandbee.blogspot.com/2014/08/can-usda-organic-be-trusted.html
I support Bubble and Bee's statement: "Of course, it always helps to buy your organic products from sources you trust, and companies that have demonstrated their dedication to organic standards." and with that, I choose to NOT use Ava Anderson products because I just cannot trust Ava Anderson.




Ava Anderson Essential Oils in violation with USDA

One of the Ava Anderson's page posted this "“USDA Organic” is simply a marketing term now, unfortunately. And did you know that the goal of the USDA has always been to increase agricultural sales, not promote organic farming? It's ALL about the ingredients. NO seal, stamp, buzzwords or "certifications" mean very much, unfortunately." with a link to here: http://www.realfarmacy.com/usda-organic-labels-no-longer-trustworthy/#dQsq12tY6wwGqsv3.99

What a joke?!

USDA ORGANIC CERTIFICATION SEAL means INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY.
I, personally, prefer products with USDA Organics seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment