Thursday, November 5, 2015

PREVENTION is COST EFFECTIVE



That was written on my wristband this morning.
Today was another day that I dreaded in the morning. I need to get screened for my breast lump, which had been there for a year.
Everytime I went in, there is an anxious feeling of whether it will be good or bad news.
This breast lump was also the reason that I want to make healthier choices.

PREVENT cancer by avoiding toxic free skin care and cleaning products.
START Reading Labels- Know what harmful chemicals are lurking on products.
JOIN THE TOXIN FREE REVOLUTION by Poofy Organics.

Many people hesitate to make the change. Most common excuse I heard is "It is not worth it"
Not worth the time to research/read labels.
Not worth the money to choose the safer products.

Please. Prevention is Cost Effective.
I would rather make the choice NOW to get rid of TOXINS in my life when I can.
Otherwise, it would be too late. Don't regret.

No comments:

Post a Comment