Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Well played, Ava Anderson Non Toxic, Well Played.

Recently, some of you might have came across the news that Ava Anderson has REBRANDED. The Anderson family has stepped down and decided to let the executive leadership take over.

http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=02c2be413ffa7159b57d0d3a3&id=8614349c85&e=598f818e2d

I am just speechless. It is a Well Played scenario after some truths regarding the company is being exposed (that they lied regarding fragrances, dish soap, and labeling omission)

My opinion will just try to focus on 2 things in that Ava Anderson Non Toxic campaign news:
1) "We hope as parents that you will be able to understand that our daughter has been under attack online and in person, and has been tethered to social media for years,"
To put pity on Ava Anderson? Is she really being under attack in person and online? (again, it can just be marketing.
They just wrote last year that Ava Anderson is facing NO GROWING PAINS!
http://pbn.com/Ava-Anderson-Non-Toxic-faces-no-growing-pains,104740

And just now, this campaign email? Is it because just recently (within 2 weeks, Ava Anderson Non Toxic just got exposed for 1) using synthetic fragrances 2) Label omissions/ Non trustworthy ingredients labelling 3) The dish soap is NOT soap?

What a convenient way out NOW! This about it. So, this means no responsibility and dodging potential lawsuits.

And oh, I don't think anyone is attacking Ava and Kim personally, it is the company "Ava Anderson Non Toxic" that is being exposed! Just like how AANT like to exposed other companies.... Look at the image below:

Ava Anderson Non Toxic Bashing other companies
Also, if you choose to put your company in pedestal, grow a thicker skin. Especially if Ava and Kim chooses to RUN the company, otherwise just sit back and be the board of director or investors.
Being the "FACE" of the Ava Anderson Non Toxic company will always have challenges. Just as any other companies.

I see this is just "marketing" gimmick to take a convenient way out to REBRAND.

2) "There will be no further returns, refunds or exchanges. "I sincerely feel bad for customers and consultants that finally see the truth of Ava Anderson Non Toxic company. With this "rebranding" basicly AANT just refuse to take responsibility. Like always. AANT does not own up their mistakes. Constantly blaming on manufacturers (not just once) does not ring well to my ears.

My personal motto: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Shame on me"
So yeah, with this, I refused to be fooled again.

Please, stay away from Ava Anderson Non Toxic, even on the new brand.
I am praying that customers and consultants can see truth with open eyes and heart.

Sorry, Ava Anderson Non Toxic, I really just do not buy your stories (as a company)
Any publishing I have on Ava Anderson Non Toxic is always written as my opinion towards the AANT company. 



No comments:

Post a Comment